Do you want to improve your car’s engine performance? Want a product that can work in any weather condition?
If so, then Havoline 5w20 is the perfect oil for you. It has been formulated with advanced technology to reduce friction and increase fuel efficiency.
This high-performance synthetic motor oil provides ultimate protection against wear on pistons, cams, rings, and other critical parts of an engine while improving performance. You’ll be amazed by how much smoother your car runs after just one change!
What is Havoline 5w20?
Havoline 5w20 is a product of the company Havoline. The lubricant is formulated to provide your engine with protection from overheating, moisture, and rust.
There are four levels of protection for your vehicle’s engine: GTS 5W-30, Synthetic Motor Oil SJ5 10W-40, Synthetic Motor Oil SJ7 15W-50, or Havoline 5w20.
Description: Havoline 5w20 engine oil is designed to provide optimum engine protection for fuel economy. The low friction formula provides maximum power throughout the RPM range while protecting against sludge and deposits.
Protects internal components from corrosion, rust, bearing material oxidation, and foaming
Maintains viscosity better in high heat conditions that are common with turbochargers or oxygenated fuels. Protects against wear, deposits, and oil aging.
Protects against viscosity loss due to shear stability under high-temperature conditions.
Provides a film of lubrication on metal surfaces. Effective cold flow properties down to -30° C (−22° F).
Specification: ACEA A1/B1, API SN / SM / SL / SJ, ISO-L-EGD, LL-01
Package: 1 L (1 Quart) x 6 Bottles
Havoline 5w20 engine oil is designed to provide optimum engine protection for fuel economy. The low friction formula provides maximum power throughout the RPM range while protecting against sludge and deposits.
Pros of using havoline 5w20
- It’s a synthetic oil
- It has been formulated to achieve optimum engine cleanliness and protection against engine wear
- Performance in motor oils was tested in ASTM D 4485 approved laboratories.
- Great shear stability, oxidation resistance, and thermal stability provide exceptional protection to both turbocharged and normally aspirated engines.
- It reduces high-temperature deposits, wear and oil consumption in comparison with conventional oils.
- Havoline 5w20 is a fuel-efficient oil, and in tests in ASTM D903, SAE 0W-20 outperforms other oils.
- Imported from Germany
- Exclusive to Suprimo / Petronas stations
- Cheaper than another oil brand
Cons of using havoline 5w20
- I don’t found any Bad side of this product.
How to use the Havoline 5w20 engine oil in
The use of Havoline 5w20 engine oil is recommendable in most places due to its good lubricant properties and high performance; the following steps will help you use this engine oil in your car:
- You need a funnel, an empty bottle and a measuring cup.
- Loosen the cap on the Havoline High Mileage 5w20 engine Oil bottle.
- Remove the original engine oil filler cap from your car’s engine.
- Place the funnel into the opening where the old factory cap used to be, and that will be your pouring spout for adding new Havoline High Mileage 5w20 engine Oil to your vehicle.
- Pour only four quarts of new Havoline High Mileage 5w20 engine Oil into your car’s engine through the funnel.
- Reinstall the original factory cap on top of your vehicle’s motor following the exact reverse order you used to remove it.
- Clean up any spilled Havoline High Mileage 5w20 engine Oil with a roll of paper towels and reattach the Havoline Oil funnel – if you use one – to its base under the hood.
- Startup your car, revving it for about five minutes, then turn it off and let your car sit idle for another 15 minutes. This will allow time for new oil to seep into all crevices in your engine before letting it run again without any stress whatsoever placed upon its internal parts.
- Turn your car’s engine on and rev it a few times to circulate the newly-added Havoline High Mileage 5w20 engine Oil throughout your vehicle’s entire system before taking it for a drive so you can clean out its fuel lines and other moving parts, ensuring that all of the new oil is being used in your car’s motor.
Where to buy Havoline 5w20 engine oil?
You can buy Havoline 5w20 engine oil at a low price online. Like Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and so on.
Also, you can buy Havoline 5w20 engine oil in a local store near your residence.
I recommend Amazon and eBay that have a trusted online transaction system.
Price: At Amazon, Walmart and eBay, you can buy Havoline 5w20 engine oil at US$ 11.58.
We hope you enjoyed reading this Havoline 5w20 review. If your car is due for an oil change, it’s worth considering using the best engine oils that are on the market today. If you have any opinion about this blog please let me know by comment box. Thank you!
Post You May Like: