Pennzoil is a well-known company that has been in the oil industry for over 100 years. They have many products, but the Pennzoil Platinum 5W20 is one of their most popular due to its engine protection and horsepower.
It is used in many cars made by GM, Chrysler, Honda, and Toyota. The following are some features from this product: Full synthetic 5W-20 engine oil, pistons up to 45% cleaner than the industry standard, helps protect engines parts from loss of power, provides better wear protection from friction, and Extreme Temperature Performance.
This product is a high-quality oil that I would recommend to anyone who wants to keep their car running smoothly and provide it with the proper protection.
This product can be used in all types of vehicles, making it a great choice because there are so many different vehicle needs nowadays.
If you want more information on this product, please keep reading this article; you can definitely know everything about Pennzoil Platinum 5w20.
Is Pennzoil a Good Company?
Pennzoil, the number one trusted motor oil company, offers three different grades of motor oils for your vehicles.
From their Performance Formula that is designed to meet severe weather conditions in winter and helps eliminate wear in high-performance engines to Ultra Platinum with its exclusive synthetic formula created from natural gas or Pennzoil Platinum,
Which has a unique blend of base stock at four bezosene layers to ensure top performance no matter what season it is.
Pennzoil has been around since 1903, and is a reliable source for good oil. In addition, they have excellent customer service, meaning you can always talk to someone when you need help with your product.
Features of Pennzoil Platinum 5w20
Full synthetic 5W-20 engine oil: Pennzoil Platinum 5W-20 is a fully synthetic, multi-grade motor oil that provides exceptional gasoline and diesel engines protection. It’s formulated with PurePlus Technology™,
which helps to keep your engine clean and protect it from harmful deposits. 5W-20 is made from natural gas, not crude. PurePlus Technology gives you the benefits of a high quality synthetic motor oil without the drawbacks of some other products on the market.
pistons up to 45% cleaner: keeps pistons up to 45% cleaner than the toughest industry standard (Based on Sequence IIIH results)
- It protects against sludge and deposits by keeping your engine clean, so you get more high miles per tank.
- It’s formulated with a unique additive system that helps reduce friction for better fuel economy.
wear protection: Pennzoil Platinum 5w20 is an advanced full platinum full synthetic motor oil that provides better wear protection from friction, so you can protect your engine and keep it running longer.
- Protects against viscosity breakdown by reducing oil consumption and sludge formation.
- Provides outstanding performance in all weather conditions, including cold start ups.
Better Fuel Economy: Pennzoil Platinum helps you drive an average 550 miles per year vs. a dirty engine.
Horsepower Protection: Pennzoil Platinum is formulated to help protect against loss of power by helping to protect your engine against wear and deposit formation.
Temperature Performance: Pennzoil Platinum motor oil is formulated with the latest additive technology to provide extreme temperature performance.
- When exposed to extremely hot temperatures, Pennzoil Platinum has a lower tendency to evaporate.
- Flowing faster in extremely cold temperatures, Pennzoil Platinum motor oil travels quickly to lubricate the various engine parts.
Speed pre ignition: Maintaining your vehicle’s performance means protecting turbocharged engines from Low-Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI). Pennzoil Platinum 5W-20 with PurePlus Technology is the first and only motor oil to pass the stringent tests of multiple OEMs.
- u003cliu003e5W-20 is 100% synthetic oil.u003c/liu003eu003cliu003ePutting oil in your car helps them stay strong. You can’t have a car with no power.u003c/liu003eu003cliu003eProvides superior friction resistance and endurance.u003c/liu003eu003cliu003eTemperature-Tested For Extreme Ambient Temperaturesu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eGreat Horsepower Protectionu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eIt saves you roughly 550 miles each year when compared to the average driver.u003c/liu003eu003cliu003eBetter Fuel Economyu003c/liu003eu003cliu003emolecules are built up rather than refined downu003c/liu003eu003cliu003enatural gas to liquidu003c/liu003eu003cliu003enot crude oilu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eFormulated to prevent LSPIu003c/liu003eu003cliu003emodern turbocharged engines / pureplus technology/based on sequence iiihu003c/liu003eu003cliu003ePennzoil platinum is high mileage oilu003c/liu003e
- u003cliu003eGreat price, but some complaints about the shipping services.u003c/liu003e
Who is designed for Pennzoil Platinum 5w20?
Pennzoil is designed for people who are looking for good-quality engine oil that lasts.
Pennzoil Platinum 5w20 Cracked Block Shield engine oils are designed to keep your engine block and cylinder head surfaces from drying out and cracking, even during high mileage use.
This means that you can enjoy extended periods between tuneups with virtually no damage to the motor. Pennzoil also achieves up to perfect API Quality ratings, reducing oil consumption and reducing exhaust emissions.
Pennzoil Platinum 5w20 review: Our Opinion
You can consider Pennzoil Platinum as one of the best synthetic motor oils you will encounter due to its performance. It does an excellent job in lubricating your engine and maintains it’s horsepower while promoting fuel efficiency! This product has a higher concentration of molecules than other bottled oils.
Which is better, Pennzoil Platinum or Ultra Platinum?
Pennzoil Platinum is better.
Pennzoil Platinum has a purer formula that doesn’t contain any alkylates, whereas Ultra Platinum contains polyethylene that can clog up your engine and reduce the oil’s life by 30 percent.
Pennzoil also protects against metal debris in the oil while leaving an eco-friendly carbon footprint with no chlorinated solvents or naphthenic acids.
But, of course, purer oils are always better than less pure ones for cars because they mean you’ll have more excellent protection during your next stop at Jiffy Lube, so there’s no competition between these two oils after all! Read Another comparison article about: Castrol Edge VS Pennzoil Platinum.
Does Pennzoil Platinum really clean?
How long does 5W 20 full synthetic oil last?
I Think The engine will get better high mileage. This means that you can drive an extra 550 miles on average each year.
Otherhand, The answer to this question might depend on the type of vehicle, driving habits, and other factors.
Can you mix Pennzoil Platinum and regular?
You can safely mix Pennzoil Platinum and Ultra Platinum since both oils are made from a base stock that the same company manufactures. It’ll be essential for you to, however, make sure they’re swirl-free before applying!
Is Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Dexos certified?
Yes! Pennzoil Ultra Platinum meets dexos1 currently.
How is Pennzoil Ultra Platinum made?
Pennzoil Platinum 5W-20 is a great new car oil that provides the best of both worlds. This motor oil has been engineered to provide excellent protection against engine wear while also being high in performance for your vehicle’s power and fuel efficiency needs.
If you’re looking for an affordable, quality alternative to other popular oils on the market, this one may be perfect for you! Click here now if you would like more information about this fantastic oil.
Related Article For You: